Noram Ventures (TSXV:NRM) is an exploration company utilizing a Project Generator business model with a mandate to: (1) create shareholder value through the discovery of mineral deposits; (2) focus exploration activity on highly prospective, under-explored opportunities in pro-mining jurisdictions; (3) maintain 100% control of projects during the high-value creation, discovery phase; and (4) seek and secure well-financed partners to accelerate resource definition and development.
The objective of the project generator model is to increase the odds of exploration success by having equity stakes in multiple projects, while limiting the need for equity financing and minimizing shareholder dilution.
Noram’s current exploration focus is on two flake-graphite projects and a gold project, all located in the Central Kootenay Region of British Columbia where mining dates back to the 1860s.
- Excellent share structure with very low float – management owns ~60% of shares issued
- Projects that exhibit potential to host large mineralizing systems
- Projects all located in pro-mining region close to power, water, highway access, a skilled work force and community services
- Positioned to capitalize on the outlook for natural graphite – declared a critical raw material with global demand estimated to increase 45% in the next 5 years
- Also positioned to capitalize on the rubber band effect predicted in gold with some analysts seeing the start of an extreme rebound in the price of gold from its current oversold condition
Amazing Grace Gold Project
- Letter of Intent to acquire a 100% interest
- Located 12km southeast of Castlegar, BC
- Covers a large area of 4,918 hectares
- Region hosts over 30 gold deposits with past producer status in similar geological setting
- Widely-spaced gold occurrences and multiple mineralization types suggest potential for a large mineralizing system
- Field work and compilation study of all historical data in progress to assess how effective previous work was in testing targets, and to determine if other mineralized structures and horizons are worthy of continued or expanded exploration
To learn more about the Amazing Grace property and see maps and photos – click here
Jumbo Flake Graphite Gold Project
- Phase I drill results pending
- Option to acquire a 100% interest
- Located 15km southwest of Nakusp, BC
- Covers a large area of 10,539 hectares (>100 square miles)
- A sinuous conductive feature from a few hundred meters to 2km wide was defined by a SkyTEM EM survey in 2012
- Subsequent geological mapping and rock sampling suggests that this EM anomaly is outlining a tightly folded graphitic sedimentary horizon with a cumulative strike length of >35km
- Preliminary metallurgical testing of 10kg sample contained 3.81% (head grade) high-purity graphite with 45.5% of the graphite reporting to or above the large flake categories at an average grade of 96.0% carbon (LOI)
To learn more about the Jumbo property and see maps and photos – click here
Kokanee Flake Graphite Project
- Option to acquire a 100% interest
- Located 50km northeast of Nelson, BC
- Covers an area of 1,659 hectares
- Assay results from initial drill program confirmed significant graphite mineralization over true widths of 60 to 137m and established the down-dip depth to be 100 to 150m and the strike length of the graphite horizon to be 1,200m – with zone open north, south and down dip
- Area drilled shows potential of 15,000,000 to 22,500,000 tonnes grading 1.65 to 1.80% graphite, but exploration is still insufficient to determine a NI 43-101 resource estimate
To learn more about the Kokanee property and see maps and photos – click here
Noram utilizes a Project Generator business model with the objective of increasing the odds of exploration success by having equity stakes in multiple projects, while limiting the need for equity financing and minimizing shareholder dilution. Its current exploration focus is the Jumbo and the Kokanee flake graphite projects, located in the Slocan Mining Division of southern British Columbia. Noram also recently signed a letter of intent to acquire 100% interest in the Amazing Grace gold property, which is located in the same regional area as the Company’s other projects and represents an excellent, discovery-stage exploration opportunity in a diversified commodity.
Dave Rees – President & CEO, Director
Over 35 years of mining exploration, business and public market experience.
Ken Phillippe – CFO, Director
Chartered accountant with over 25 years of pubco operating experience.
Chris Dyakowski, P. Geo – Director
Exploration geologist with over 30 years experience.
Tom Christy – Director
Owner and operator of financial services businesses for more than 30 years.
Marc Sandercombe – Director
Over 30 years of investment industry experience as an advisor and consultant.
Gord Allen, P.Geo.
Independent consulting geologist, and Qualified Person as defined IN National Instrument 43-101 with over 35 years of experience in the mineral exploration industry in Canada, the United States, Latin America and East Africa
John Kerr, P.Eng. – Qualified Person
Independent consulting geologist, and Qualified Person as defined IN National Instrument 43-101, with over 40 years of experience in a diversified field of geological environments throughout North America.
SGS Mineral Services (Lakefield, ON office)
The world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company with more than 75,000 employees, operating out of a network of more than 1,500 offices worldwide. The data gained from testing and analysis performed by SGS is accepted worldwide by financers, environmental agencies and the international mining community.